Sunday, September 26, 2010

Do I really have anything to say?

Probably not.

I have decided to start a blog. Soon it will be followed by MILLIONS and turned into a book which will then be turned into a racy Showtime television series and I shall be portrayed by Billie Piper. Don't deny it. Actually I made a pact with my friend that we will update once a week so we can know what is going on in each other's lives as we live so very far apart.

Well, I am loving the University of Utah. I love the brand new musical theater program I am in and ALL of the loverly people in it. I still feel quite the outcast socially, but that's how it has always been and how I assume it will always be. Curse my shyness and my ability to feel awkward in pretty much ANY situation. But it's getting better slowly.

I heart my classes, acting especially. I love the way my acting teacher...teaches. Much MUCH better than my class last year where I learned...nothing. Singing is a wonderful class and I feel that I am going to learn mucho. The weirdest bit is that I am helping others with music theory. I who got a D in theory last year. But it is super duper easy so far. (But it will get harder, and I will weep) Voice lessons are wonderful. I am FINALLY learning songs that I actually love. Anything Goes, A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square and Adelaide's Lament. Oh and some French song. :D I even love script analysis, I find it completely fascinating. (Nerd. NERD) And then there is dance... ah...dance. Ballet and Jazz. Jazz and Ballet. I hope by the end of the semester I will suck slightly less.

As for writing, I still do it occasionally. Isabella Jones is in here somewhere. She just needs to find her way to paper. I introduced a friend to Doctor Who already and she loves it. I was thinking how funny it is that a year after having my roomie show it to me I am showing it to someone who is practically my room mate.

Well, that is pretty much it. For now. Just a bit of a skimming of the surface, nothing deep, but I'm sure all of that will spill out later.

Can I be ANY duller?

Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment