Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Shut Up and let me see your Jazz hands

A few random points:

1. I realize this is my 2nd blog and that makes it two this week. This is to make up for the months and probably years where I will not blog at all.

2. My Chemical Romance released the name of their first single and have titled it "Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)" The title alone brings me great joy. SO excited to buy the cd the day it comes out. Yes, they are still my favorite band.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63lyA42Y6ug&feature=channel

3. Today on the bus I sat next to an older man who I had sat next to before. Last time he talked about how he used to be an actor in Seattle. This time he told me all about why he likes Alaska and Sarah Palin. As I left he told me to pull my pants up. 0_0 Shame, I quite enjoyed listening to him.

4. Dance is killing my soul and self esteem. Today Jazz was AWFUL! When my instructor showed us a new special leg switchy jump thing I just sort of stared blankly and realized I had no idea what the hell she was doing. Then we had a combination. That was...not worse, but not better. 3/4 of the way across the floor and just stopped and walked the rest of the way. Bloody hell. Thank goodness for my new best friend who is helping me out Tuesday and Thursday mornings.

5. I dislike point 4, so I've decided to be more positive and just go for it and fail miserably, but have fun doing it.

6. Why are the people in my program so nice? People like, talk to me. It is incredibly strange. But hey, I could get used to this. :D

7. Berry sherbet is delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment