Monday, October 25, 2010

The Bestest of Moments... so far

I can't believe I have been at the U for two months! It really hasn't felt like it. And I'm loving it. So here are a few of my favorite moments.

I've used people's initials, I dunno if it would be a problem to use their names or what have you, but just in case. :)

Free pie with HR.

Walking down the streets of SLC at night doing the cover girl dance with KL and JB followed by Village Inn with AA added to the mix.

The first time I saw TB in his white trash costume followed by my amazing wallflower skills at said white trash party.

The first time HR invited me to her house and then when I realized this was going to be happening more often than not.

Running away and panicking about a bee with ST.

When JB came back to school.

Clue Party!

Unwrapping my birthday present from JWG and seeing that it was a DOCTOR WHO T SHIRT!

Drawing a map of the world in the Union with HR which turned into a picture of a transvestite, the snack that smiles back and a very strangely shaped head with a unibrow.

Having JU as a partner for the statue exercise.

Becoming a Swedish opera singer. Hurdy gurdy Swedish fish.

Getting hugged.

Black tea. Followed by the Giraffe in the Strawberry fiasco as witnessed by SH and HR.

Movie at JB...other JB's house and meeting the CUTEST DOG EVER!

FREAKING out about presenting a ballet combination to my ballet class and actually doing ok.

Making it through Nightmare on 13th with KL and JB.

"I'm your friend!" "THAT'S A LIE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment